The New 18650 Battery Wraps (Pack of 5)
Re-wrap your 18650 batteries with these battery wraps. Available in packs of 5.
The battery wrap on the battery is there to separate the negative part of the battery from the positive part. If the negative part of the battery makes contact with the positive part, it will create a short which is very dangerous and can cause your battery to vent.
When your battery wrap has little rips and tears on it, it can increase the potential for a battery sort. Keep a close eye on the condition of your batteries and give them a re-wrap every now and them.
HOW TO RE-WRAP YOUR BATTERIES
- Carefully peel away the old wrap and ensure that as you do this, you keep the insulator (paper ring) from the positive end of the battery. The insulator will need to be used with the new wrap.
- Insert your new wrap over the battery. The new wrap is longer than the battery, so leave equal excess lengths at either end of the battery. The excess lengths will wrap over to cover the edges at either side of the battery.
- Use a heat gun (on a low setting) or a good hair dryer and carefully apply heat to the negative end of the battery until the wrap shrinks to the size of the battery.
- Insert the insulator (or paper ring) to the positive end of the battery and then apply heat until the wrap shrinks to the size of the battery and is holding the insulator in place.
- Gently apply heat to the body of the battery to ensure the wrap is secured to the whole battery.
- Transparent Green
- Pirate Skull
- Darth Vader
- Beach Babe
- Optimus Prime
- Bumble Bee