XTAR VC4 Charger
The XTAR VC4 charger can potentially rescue your over discharged batteries with the oV activation feature. So if you have any dead batteries, try charging them in the XTAR VC4. This charge has four slots and a clear LCD display screen. Powered with a USB point, you may need to add a wall adaptor if your wanting to plug it into the wall.
XTAR VC4 Charger Features:
- Input via included USB charging cable.
- Independent channels with high definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
- Intelligently recognise / display/ charge NiMH and LiIon batteries at the same time.
- Intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust suitable charging method and charging current from 0.1A to 1.0A and max up to 0.5A*4 / 1.0A*2.
- Three stage charging: TC-CC-CV.
- Soft-start current and automatic shut off to avoid damaging batteries, with charge reactivation if cell voltage drops below 3.9V when cells are left in the charger to keep ready for use.
- 0V low battery activation.
- Automatically identifies faulty batteries – displayed as ‘NULL’ on the LCD screen.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS shell construction.
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
- LED red/green status indicators.
The charger is compatible with:
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350. 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 3.6/3.7V Lithium-ion batteries.
In The Box
- 1 x VC4 Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Hop-Pocket
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card