PRODUCT WARRANTY, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty period varies for different products and information about the product warranty can be found in the products packaging or the product box. The warranty period starts once the product has been posted to you or you have received it from our physical store. The warranty covers manufacturers defects only. The list below includes, but is not limited to, products that are not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
- Products that fail as a result of deliberate or accidental misuse.
- Products that fail as a result of damage caused by wear and tear.
- Products that have been tampered with and had unauthorised repairs.
- Products that fail as a result of being dropped.
- Products that fail as a result of excessive usage.
- Products that fail as a result of being used outside the recommended usage conditions.
- Products that fail due to improper use of water or other liquids.
- Products that fail due to being charged incorrectly.
- Tanks that are leaking from the air holes due to excessive saturation of the coil caused by the user.
Faulty products are to be sent back to us within the warranty period at your own expense or returned to our physical store. We do not repair products and we act as liaison between you and the product manufacture if you return a product that is faulty. This process involves sending the product back to the manufacturer or demonstrating the product fault to the manufacturer via video link. The manufacturer’s technical department then determines the cause of the fault and if the fault is caused due to a genuine manufacturer default a replacement product or refund is provided by the manufacturer. A replacement product can be collected from our physical store or it will be sent to you at our cost. This process can take between 3 days and 4 weeks depending on the product and the manufacturer. Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment.
We do not refund or exchange products that are in good working under any circumstances if they have been used. This is due to the hyenine concerns relating to handling and reselling vaporizers and e-cigarettes that have been used.
Returned products must be presented with proof of purchase date (receipt) and the original product packaging (with product serial number).
Unopened goods will be refunded in full.
Products that are returned outside the manufacturer’s warranty period (and are within the time limit set out by Australian Consumer Law) require additional time to process a warranty. Claims made outside the manufacturer’s warranty period may not be accepted and can take longer than 4 weeks to process as the manufacturer requires additional time to investigate the cause of the fault. A reasonable explanations will be provided if the warranty claim is rejected.