Cookie Dough- IVG
Cookie Dough is by IVG and is a perfect all day vape for cookie dough lovers.
Cookie Dough is available in a 50ml bottle and is 30%PG/70%VG.
- DIY E-liquid
- Vape Accessories
- E-liquid Mixing Calculator
Visit our page What Is E-liquid for more information on e-liquid and what e-liquid is made from.
PRODUCT WARRANTY, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty period varies for different products and information about the product warranty can be found in the products packaging or the product box. The warranty period starts once the product has been posted to you or you have received it from our physical store. The warranty covers manufacturers defects only. The list below includes, but is not limited to, products that are not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
- Products that fail as a result of deliberate or accidental misuse.
- Products that fail as a result of damage caused by wear and tear.
- Products that have been tampered with and had unauthorised repairs.
- Products that fail as a result of being dropped.
- Products that fail as a result of excessive usage.
- Products that fail as a result of being used outside the recommended usage conditions.
- Products that fail due to improper use of water or other liquids.
- Products that fail due to being charged incorrectly.
- Tanks that are leaking from the air holes due to excessive saturation of the coil caused by the user.
Faulty products are to be sent back to us within the warranty period at your own expense or returned to our physical store. We do not repair products and we act as liaison between you and the product manufacture if you return a product that is faulty. This process involves sending the product back to the manufacturer or demonstrating the product fault to the manufacturer via video link. The manufacturer’s technical department then determines the cause of the fault and if the fault is caused due to a genuine manufacturer default a replacement product or refund is provided by the manufacturer. A replacement product can be collected from our physical store or it will be sent to you at our cost. This process can take between 3 days and 4 weeks depending on the product and the manufacturer. Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment.
We do not refund or exchange products that are in good working under any circumstances if they have been used. This is due to the hyenine concerns relating to handling and reselling vaporizers and e-cigarettes that have been used.
Returned products must be presented with proof of purchase date (receipt) and the original product packaging (with product serial number).
Unopened goods will be refunded in full.
Products that are returned outside the manufacturer’s warranty period (and are within the time limit set out by Australian Consumer Law) require additional time to process a warranty. Claims made outside the manufacturer’s warranty period may not be accepted and can take longer than 4 weeks to process as the manufacturer requires additional time to investigate the cause of the fault. A reasonable explanations will be provided if the warranty claim is rejected.
We offer free express shipping on orders over $150. A $10 flat rate express post shipping fee applies on orders less than $150. We currently use Australia Post Express shipping and a tracking number is emailed once the order is posted. However, Australia Post is often slow to update their tracking details and sometimes the shipment status goes from 'pending' straight to 'delivered' without any updates in between. On average orders take 2 to 3 days to reach their destination. In the Melbourne area it is often next day.
Li-ion batteries are dangerous and can explode when used improperly.
- Do not overcharge your batteries- Ensure that you use a good quality battery charger that has an over-charge prevention feature.
- Do not over discharge your batteries- Most regulated devices have safety features which will automatically prevent users from firing the device when the voltage of the battery is lower than the safe limit. Non-regulated mechanical device do not have over discharge features. Users of non-regulated mechanical devices need to pay attention to the power output of their device and when the power reduces, the battery must be removed and charged. DO NOT continue to use a non-regulated mechanical device when the battery is low. Over discharging your battery will cause it to become volatile (explosive) and dangerous.
• Never exceed the amps of your battery- Amps is the speed of the current leaving the battery cell. Batteries have a continuous discharge current (amps) limit. To find out the continuous discharge limit of your battery, check the battery specification. Generally regulated devices will atomically prevent the user from exceeding the discharge limit of a battery cell. However, users of non-regulated mechanical devices will need to use Ohm’s Law (A=V/R) to calculate, if the resistance of the coil is drawing an amount of current that is consistent with the limitations of the battery. If the amps required to fire the coil exceeds the continuous discharge limit of the battery cell than that particular battery cannot be used.
- Store batteries safely- Always ensure that batteries are stored away from metallic objects (keys or coins). It is safest to store batteries in a proper battery case. It is important to ensure that the battery terminals (+ and -) do not come into contact with metallic objects and in particular the terminals don’t touch the terminals of other batteries. Always store batteries at a steady room temperature and air pressure. Never let your batteries get too hot (like leaving them in a hot car) and ensure that when flying you take your batteries onboard so that they are not exposed to changes in air pressure.
- Never use damaged batteries- Regularly inspect batteries for signs of scratches, peeling or blistering of the battery wrap. Never use batteries that have any damage to the battery wrap. Dropping a battery will damage the cell chemistry. Never use a battery cell that has been dropped.
- Dispose of old batteries correctly- Never throw old batteries away in the regular trash. Put old batteries in their original box or put electrical tape over the battery terminals (+ and -) and take your used batteries back to your local vape shop or to a battery recycling company. Most local councils will have a list of battery recycling companies on their website.
- Do not charge batteries unattended/overnight- Never leave your batteries unattended while charging and never charge your batteries on a combustible surface (like carpet). Always use a good quality charger and ensure it is the correct charger for the particular battery cell you are charging.
By purchasing batteries from Leaf House Vape Shop Pty Ltd, the purchaser agrees to follow the above safety instructions and agrees to assume all risk associated with the use of Li-ion batteries in e-cigarettes and vaporizers. The purchaser agrees to not hold Leaf House Vape Shop Pty Ltd liable for any damages as a result from using Li-ion batteries. Use at your own risk.