Collection Pack – Leaf House E-liquid- 5ml Bottles
$10.00 – $45.00
The Leaf House E-liquid Collection Pack are made up of 5ml bottles and are available in a number of different variations. The ‘All Flavours- Collection Pack’ contains every flavour available in the Leaf House E-liquid range and contains a minimum of 20 different flavours. The various other Collection Packs are grouped according to their particular flavour style and contain a minimum of 5 different flavours.
Leaf House E-liquid is made using both Australian made ingredients and the best USA ingredients. Leaf House E-liquid is available in 30ml, 60ml and 100ml bottles. Leaf House E-liquid is 70-80% VG and 20-30%PG.
Collection Pack Options:
- All Flavours– A minimum of 20 different flavours. This pack contains the entire range of Leaf House E-liquids.
- After Dinner– A mix of 4 flavours. This pack contains a selection of darker flavours like chocolates, tobaccos and nutty flavours.
- Breakfast– A mix of 4 flavours. This pack contains a selection of Breakfast related flavours like cereals, tobacco and coffee.
- Drinks– A mix of 4 flavours. This pack contains a selection of drink flavours like coffee, soft drinks and milkshakes.
- Menthols– A mix of 4 flavours. This pack contains a selection of menthol flavours like fruits, tobaccos and creams all with a touch of menthol.
- Creamy Fruits– A mix of 4 different flavours. This pack contains a selection of creamy flavours mixed with fruits like ‘peaches and cream’ and ‘blueberry dessert’
- Desserts– A mix of 4 different flavours. This pack contains a selection of dessert flavours like cupcakes and custards.
- Fruits– A mix of 4 different flavours. This pack contains a selection of fresh fruity flavours like watermelons, apples and chewy lollies
- lollies– A mix of 4 different flavours. This pack contains a selection of lollies, including gummy candy, jubes and bubblegum.
- DIY E-liquid
- Vape Accessories
- E-liquid Mixing Calculator
Visit our page What Is E-liquid for more information on e-liquid and what e-liquid is made from.
PRODUCT WARRANTY, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Our products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty period varies for different products and information about the product warranty can be found in the products packaging or the product box. The warranty period starts once the product has been posted to you or you have received it from our physical store. The warranty covers manufacturers defects only. The list below includes, but is not limited to, products that are not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
- Products that fail as a result of deliberate or accidental misuse.
- Products that fail as a result of damage caused by wear and tear.
- Products that have been tampered with and had unauthorised repairs.
- Products that fail as a result of being dropped.
- Products that fail as a result of excessive usage.
- Products that fail as a result of being used outside the recommended usage conditions.
- Products that fail due to improper use of water or other liquids.
- Products that fail due to being charged incorrectly.
- Tanks that are leaking from the air holes due to excessive saturation of the coil caused by the user.
Faulty products are to be sent back to us within the warranty period at your own expense or returned to our physical store. We do not repair products and we act as liaison between you and the product manufacture if you return a product that is faulty. This process involves sending the product back to the manufacturer or demonstrating the product fault to the manufacturer via video link. The manufacturer’s technical department then determines the cause of the fault and if the fault is caused due to a genuine manufacturer default a replacement product or refund is provided by the manufacturer. A replacement product can be collected from our physical store or it will be sent to you at our cost. This process can take between 3 days and 4 weeks depending on the product and the manufacturer. Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment.
We do not refund or exchange products that are in good working under any circumstances if they have been used. This is due to the hyenine concerns relating to handling and reselling vaporizers and e-cigarettes that have been used.
Returned products must be presented with proof of purchase date (receipt) and the original product packaging (with product serial number).
Unopened goods will be refunded in full.
Products that are returned outside the manufacturer’s warranty period (and are within the time limit set out by Australian Consumer Law) require additional time to process a warranty. Claims made outside the manufacturer’s warranty period may not be accepted and can take longer than 4 weeks to process as the manufacturer requires additional time to investigate the cause of the fault. A reasonable explanations will be provided if the warranty claim is rejected.